I have my first trail race tomorrow morning… And it’s a 1/2 marathon. I may or may not be physically ready (let’s go with may not on this one). Cross your fingers for my survival! …Oh, Sid I also mention it’s a high of 95* tomorrow?! Blah.
I’m also getting ready to move on Thursday morning across the country. Talk about not resting. So I thought what better way to say adios to California and hey y’all to Virginia than to do a farewell giveaway!
A winner will be selected on Wednesday morning (9/19) at 8am PST!
One lucky winner will be receiving a Brooks water bottle – Run Happy! -, 2 packets of Sport Beans (one berry and one fruit punch) and 2 trips of fabulous Pro KT Tape (the really good stuff. It doesn’t budge and is a million times better than the regular KT Tape, in my opinion).
You’ve got 5 ways to enter!
1. Leave a comment telling me your favorite way to stay hydrated.
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know you did.
3. Follow my blog to stay in the loop, and leave a comment letting me know you did.
4. Find me on Instagram (sheenabean_13) and follow me. Leave a comment letting me know you did. The underscore is important. Unfortunately someone else had the original already taken 😦
5. Tweeting about the giveaway: I just registered to win a fab water bottle and Sport Beans Giveaway at @sheenabean13 sheenabean13.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/first-giveaway-on-the-blog/